Apple iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max review
- Published: 17 September 2019
- What does it mean for a phone to earn the name "Pro"? Lots of power, for one. Usually great cameras. And software robust enough to handle arduous tasks with ease. The new iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max certainly tick all these boxes, and — as you might expect — they're the best iPhones Apple has ever made. The thing is, I say that every year and it's true each time, but it doesn't really sum up how I feel about the new iPhone Pros after having tested them for a while.
These are both excellent devices, and represent Apple at the peak of its smartphone game. But are they dramatically better than the premium phones the company gave us last year? Well, yes and no. There are plenty of additions and improvements here, but when it comes to day-to-day use, their impact on the overall iPhone experience can seem muted. Ultimately, I have my own theory about why these phones get the "Pro" moniker: Because some of the changes here are so subtle that it would take a pro to notice them, much less appreciate them.
Read our full story on Engadget: engadget.com/2019/09/17/apple-iphone-11-pro-and-pro-max-review/
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/engadget
• Read more: engadget.com
- Science and Technology