I painted the Mona Lisa
- Published: 01 January 2019
- JOANA SWEATER NOW AVAILABLE: hellojuniper.com/channel/UCkin59aR57-RgqvN04jHSIg/p/1865852518461
Happy 2019 guys!
Can I just say the number “2019” sounds strange. For some reason, all I can think about when I hear the number 2019 is the bitter taste of cardboard. Or the smells of a spiky porcupine. You choose.
In other news, my 2019 is off to a S T U P E N D O U S start. The gun has started and I am off sprinting; space is contracting and time is dilating as I travel closer and closer to the speed of light. Guess what I was doing in the wee hours of 2019? I was editing this video. And guess what happened? My laptop crashed and refused to turn on for a solid 50 minutes - this was all at 1:30 in the morning, mind you. So, I did what any sensible human being would have done: I bawled my eyes out to Gotye’s “Somebody that I used to know” (that song is still a bop - NAY! A KNEE SLAPPER, and you can fight me on that one). Wow, it’s only been 8 hours since 2019 began and I have already cried out my tear ducts.
Flipping the page once more, I would like to give you my New Years resolutions. You know those things people swear they will accomplish at the beginning of every year but end up forgetting about by February? WELL YEET! I WANTED TO MAKE MY OWN THIS YEAR! SO HERE THEY ARE:
1. Fix my pooping schedule. I have had digestive problems since I was 10 years old, and I still suffer from those issues. And the thing is, I get the urge to go at completely inconvenient times. For instance, in the middle of a cross country race, I will be happily running when my intestines suddenly shriek at the top of their lungs “WELL, THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO POOP” and I am forced to deal with this intestinal immaturity. Do you think I chose this life? No, the poopy life chose me.
2. Hate lentils less. At the moment, they taste like ass. We have a long way to go, chief.
3. Learn archery. The apocalypse is looming and I must be prepared.
4. Actually understand politics. What the heck is a “subpoena”? That is way too many vowels in one word.
Anyways! That’s all I have to say and I hope you enjoyed this video. This is probably the video I put the most effort into so far so I’m actually kind of proud of it. Hope you enjoyed it too!
Daria Callie’s RUclip channel: http://iloverimini.mobi/channel/UCyGgRLbgcXjON9ZS5DaqMOQ
If you want to translate the video: iloverimini.mobi/user/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCkin59aR57-RgqvN04jHSIg
Current sub count: 1,703,728